Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Queeny's Fabulous Finish~~

The count down is ON! I am now #99 of 100 projects and stitching! Yes, I finished the Marine Corps Emblem tonight and it feels fabulous! I do not know what to do with myself. This has been a project for 2 years in the making. It has seen the basket of ufo's, It has been tucked away in a tote, This project has been pulled out of the dumpster (yep, a couple of months ago it got trashed) and now the finish. Finally I feel a sense of relief and Now I can move on to my next ufo.Thank you everyone for your support. I am just so thrilled to have it completed! Jay and I are going to frame it ourselves.






My fabulous find of the week is this squirrel on the acorn. I love squirrels and have been collecting them for some time. There are no cracks or chips and I only paid $2.00 for this at the St. Vincent De' Paul Thrift Store downtown Brunswick. 

On the Stitching from Stash I have not done so well:
-one yard 30x36 inches of 27 count linen = $6.95
Jean Farish's Hare & the Basket Pattern = $5.90
Jean Farish's Antique Store Pattern = $2.90
Jean Farish's Mystery Sampler The Deer and the Grapes stitch a long = $6.00
Ursala Michaels Mystery Stitch a Long = $6.00
Teresa Wentzler Noah's Ark Sampler KIT = $12.95
FOR A TOTAL OF $40.70
Well it is not as bad as it could be... :( I will try to do better. 
Hope everyone has a great stitchy week ahead. I hope to make more progress on my Debbie's Ultimate January Challenge. It sure has been a great day! hugs, and happy stitching, Queeny