Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring has Sprung!

Oh we are having some gorgeous first days of Spring! and I had to spring into cleaning! It was so up in the air as to wether or not we were going to have to move...that I got depressed and had not done any real deep cleaning in awhile. Well we found out that the landlord who became disgruntled has no right to kick us out of our home when there is no reason for it. Yes, jay and the other landlord had words when they did not want to pay what was offered, but this was no reason for them to give us a vacate notice. So I am going to a briefing on Tuesday to cover myself again. If we need to resign a lease or whatever we are playing it out to a T. this is my home and no one has the right to arbitrarily tell us to Move! Once I got the cleaning done I feel a whole lot better. Now I just need to get out my easter d├ęcor and my little ornament tree.
     I have been stitching on the cream of ort Campbell's soup can. Here is my progress as of today:
I like to floss up about 12 needles and keep going and going in between working on my next project which is 'My Little Sunshine' a Gold Collection Kit by dimensions. it is on 18ct fabric so my eyes get tired quickly. Will probably have to get out the magnifier that hangs around my neck.


When I went to michaels I saw this Gold Collection Kit by jim himsworth called 'Rocky Point'. I have been wanting to do a light house. This one stood out to me. I also have one by Elsa Williams that is lovely. I will have to take a picture of it next time.
You can see my other Gold collection Kits by Dimensions HERE I think they are absolutely gorgeous. Some people do not like the way dimensions charts their graphs, but I find it very easy to follow. It is just the small 18ct material is hard for me.
 
I forgot to take a pic of my ort jar. will do that then blog some more. I hope everyone is having a nice time stitching and spending time with family. My momma's birthday was April 2cnd and we went over to her house on Thursday to visit and wish her a happy day. I always love going to see momma. She has such a lovely comfortable home. Jay was so comfy he dozed in the recliner. My nurse, susan, took us over there and that was nice of her to do that. My mom turned 76 years young!
 
Boots has been in heat for this first part of spring~~will be glad when that is over. And church has been a lazy ole man sleeping on a blanket on the floor. I love my sweet spoiled animals.
Take care and hugs, and happy stitching, Queeny