Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I Taught My Nurse!!...

I haven't even read my emails yet for the day...I just had to post the news! I taught my nurse how to cross stitch today and this is better than winning the first place ribbon in the county fair!! She picked up on it so fast, I couldn't keep up with where she was on the alphabet Letter 'J' for her son's names! Jaidan is his first name, then the other two kids I will have  to ask. Now tomorrow I am going to have her hold this up, and I will take a picture of her with her fob, but for right now I scanned her letter J and scissor fob that I gave to her. It was a funfilled emotional moment for me. she is the second nurse that I have taught and they both seem to enjoy this dying hand skill and talent. Here is her 'J' and she started on the second one already too! I am so proud of her! hugs, Queeny  P.S. I can't seem to upload the photo...I will try again tomorrow!