Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hello fellow stitchers and crafters!! You are not going to believe how goofy I am ...oh yes you will! LOL I was trying to sign into my blog with my new married name 'Pamela Redfern' and could not find my old blog so that I could post and put up stuff. ANYHOW, this is where I am at today--I am going through my cross stitch and other crafts and I am really going to make an effort to stay on this stash diet so I can do some finishes. other crafts that I like are ceramics, painting with oil or acrylic, felt/foam ornaments...anything Christmas!! I might set up a blog JUST for Christmas! hey there is an idea. I am going to be making folders of my cross stitch pattern collections and my Works In Progress, so stay tuned. Also I have to include my UFO's...no longer the Queen of UFO's but I do have 'em...for right now, signing off, hugs, Queeny