Sunday, March 21, 2010

Relaxing Day

Saturday was a relaxing day for me. The sight of the epidural injection was sore, not painful, just some pressure. I took the doctor's advice and did not do any walking or lifting AT ALL. Momma came over to take me to Wal-Mart and to pick up my prescriptions. I am always grateful that she is able to do this, since sometimes she doesn't feel up to par herself.
     I found two very nice 5x7 frames on sale for $2 bucks each, some body scrub for $2 dollars, and I purchased some johnsons foot soap to do a pedicure. I put together a few groceries, and got the cat litter;  and I still have about $6 dollars left and my $10 dollars for copays next week. Dad was very kind in helping me out.
     I am going to get new tennis shoes at the first of the month and i can not wait. The ones i have are old. I really need some type of other shoe to wear around other than walking; and keep the tennis shoes JUST for doing my walks. I will have to see what I can come up with.
     I am doing a little bit of cross stitching each day. I can't do it for long, so I don't strain my eyes. I am still putting drops in them too. My two week check up is this tuesday. then I only have another 4 to 6 weeks to go...I am putting my gucci frames on layaway and will get them out when i can.
     I tired very easily today, but considering how much I had been doing before~~I probably have gone into shut down mode. So I will just take it as it comes...Rest when I need to . That is all for now...the 'Queen of UFO's' signing off, hugs, pamela